White Girl Tries Chinese Food for the First Time (it’s too Spicy!!) ft. JIMMY ZHANG

Posted by


大家好!我們是 CantoMando
Hey what’s up guys! CantoMando here.
如果你初來報到
If you guys are new to this channel,
歡迎來到 CantoMando 的大家庭,我是
welcome to the CantoMando squad, I’m
還有你們最喜歡的 Jimmy
And Jimmy, it’s ya boi.
好了,放輕鬆
Okay, just relax.
這是在拍流氓 MV 嗎?
Shooting a gangster music video right now.
Sheldon,我們今天要幹嘛呢?
Sheldon, what do we have in store today?
又有烹飪挑戰啦!
Another cooking challenge.
我們有個從瑞士來的朋友
We have a friend who came from Switzerland,
她從來沒吃過中國菜
and she has never had Chinese food before.
所以我們會煮出兩道菜
So we’re gonna cook 2 dishes for her,
看她比較喜歡哪一道
and see which one she likes more.
Edward 跟我會弄咖哩魚蛋
So Edward and I are gonna be making curry fishballs.
我們會做四川口味的宮保雞丁
And we are gonna do Szechuan style Kung Pao Chicken.
事不宜遲,開始吧!
Without further ado, let’s go!
我們會煮宮保雞丁
We’re gonna make the Kung Pao Chicken,
按著這個來著
and we’re gonna do it like this.
你知道嗎?整個就是 pinterest 的感覺
You know what I mean? Like the whole…Pinterest shit.
5個紅蔥頭切成碎片
Mince 5 shallots.
先把…西葫蘆切好
Chop the…zucchinis up first.
西葫蘆跟黃瓜分別在哪?
What’s the difference between a zucchini and a cucumber?
他們輸定了
Dude, they’re gonna get destroyed!
你看他們!在幹什麼啊?
Look at them! What is that?
挑戰的時限是多少?三十分鐘嗎?
How long do I have for this challenge again? 30 minutes?
三十分鐘,對
30 minutes, yeah.
第一個紅蔥頭
First shallot.
我要哭了
It makes me cry!
完美!
Perfect!
完美的比例
Perfect proportions.
他們還有時間哭
Bro, they actually have time to cry.
你們好賤喔
You guys are jerks, man.
天啊,你又來裝謙虛那一套了
Oh my god, now you’re doing the humble thing.
我們效率太高了
The thing about us is that we’re optimised, right?
你看,Jimmy 負責一部分,我負責另外一部分
Look, Jimmy’s doing one thing, I’m doing the other things.
效率真高
We’re optimised.
看看他們!
Look at them!
其實我們是一個人剝皮一個人切
Actually, one is peeling and one is cutting.
Edward 你把我弄得壓力好大啊
Edward man, you’re putting so much pressure on me, bro.
Sheldon 你…
Sheldon, you…
你唯一的任務就是剝洋蔥皮
All you ever do is peel onions.
你知道這東西有多難剝嗎?
You know how hard it is to peel this thing?
假裝我得了食物過敏,好讓他們分心
Pretend I have allergies, that will distract them.
我是認真的
I’m serious.
我沒有啊
No I’m not.
不…你真的…
No…like…
真的,你的臉…
Yeah, you’re face is…
等等,你認真?
Wait actually?
該死
Holy shit.
他可能對花生過敏
He actually might be allergic to peanuts.
你可以…去看看嗎?
Can you…look at it?
你要吃藥嗎?
Do you need medicine?
你有沒有帶過敏藥?
You have your medicine with you?
沒有
No.
我感覺到了
I feel it.
我不知道
I don’t know.
好了,計時先暫停一下
Alright yo, time out real quick.
Sheldon,這是個陷阱
Sheldon, it’s a trick man.
回來幹正事!
Get back to work!
他看起來快不行了,他快吐了
He really looks like he’s gonna die, throwing up like that!
這是世界上最豬的豬隊友
I have the world’s stupidest teammate.
你看,Mike 一點都沒在擔心
Look, Mike didn’t even care.
繼續繼續,我根本沒過敏
Keep working, I got no fucking allergies.
剝你的皮!
Start peeling!
想像一下…
Yo, imagine if…
我覺得我們得交換隊友
I think we should switch partners.
他在微笑
He’s smiling.
你看到他在微笑了嗎?
Do you see he’s smiling?
好吧…
Okay…
Jimmy,我不敢相信你就這樣破壞了我們的友情
Jimmy, I can’t believe you did this to our friendship, man.
為了比賽你居然不擇手段
You would go to those lengths for a competition.
你給我唸食譜,不要再嘮叨了
Give me the instructions Sheldon, stop complaining.
我們居然成功挑撥離間了
We’ve actually successfully created civil conflicts.
倒兩湯匙油在平底鍋上
2 tablespoons of oil to a shallow pan or a skillet
用中高火
over medium high heat.
這裡應該就是兩湯匙
I think this is 2 tablespoons.
我應該切雞了嗎?
Should I cut the chicken right now?
對,對!你說得對,我們要把雞切好
Yeah, yeah! True, we gotta cut the chicken.
災難隊伍
Disaster team.
…在平底鍋中間騰出空間
…a space in the centre of the pan,
倒入最後一湯匙油跟咖哩醬
and add the last tablespoon of oil and the curry paste.
他們還要逐個步驟唸出來
They still have to read the instructions one by one.
他們完全沒頭緒到底在幹嘛
They don’t even know what they’re making right now.
把…兩湯匙的油倒進去
Add in…2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
然後…一半的咖哩醬
And then…half curry paste.
四盎司的罐的四分一的一半
Half of a quarter of a 4-ounce can.
我在想“盎司的罐”是什麼東西
I was like “what is an ounce can?’
我以為是盎司!
Well, I thought it was ounce!
Ok google.
兩盎司是多少克?
[How many] grams is 2 ounces?
我們接下來要預備雞肉
So what we’re gonna do is, we’re gonna do the chicken
用…
with the…
用玉米澱粉
with the cornstarch.
然後我們會氣炸雞肉
And then we’re gonna air fry.
加入蔬菜
We’re gonna put our veggies in there,
然後再倒在一起,最後勾芡
and then we’re gonna put everything together with some sauce.
看起來很棒
This looks so good.
他們怎麼能跟我們匹敵?
How are they gonna stand a chance against this?
煮得比你好不就行了?
By making something better?
好看吧?
Looking nice, eh?
然後我們會做出…
And then we’re gonna do a…
類似炒雞肉的…
a fried chicken-esque…
可惡,黏得死死的
Damn, it’s not coming off.
既漂亮又高級的雞肉
The beautiful, luxurious chicken.
超軟嫩的雞肉
Tender chicken.
放一點在這裡
Put a little more over here.
Mike 神之手
Mike with the magic touch!
等等,這東西怎麼用?
Wait, how do you use this thing?
喔這就對了,就是我喜歡的聲音
Oh yeah, it’s the sound I like to hear.
Jimmy,你看到了嗎?
Jimmy, you see that? See that?
看到白色的東西滲出來了嗎?
See the white stuff coming out?
聞起來有毒啊,Sheldon
It smells like poison, Sheldon.
看起來像流質的便便
It looks like liquid poo.
等等…還沒!
Wait…not yet not yet!
還沒冒氣泡啊!
It hasn’t sizzled yet!
我說…兄弟…
I said…dude, what…
不能協調的隊伍
What a dysfunctional team.
要煮熟冒氣泡!
Bring to a boil!
多加一點
Put more, put more.
2.
對了
Yes.
太棒了
Ohh that is sick.
太棒了
That is sick.
你沒對準!
Dude, you’re missing!
兩撮糖,還有一湯匙的醬油
2 pinches of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
兩撮糖
2 pinches of sugar.
這實在是太棒了
This is actually really good.
最後一步,魚蛋本人
Last step, the fishballs.
輕輕放,好嗎?
Put it in gently, okay?
為什麼?一次倒進去不就行了
Why? Just put it all in.
Mike.
你知道咖喱魚蛋是香港的特色美食吧?
You know, curry fishball is from Hong Kong, right?

Yeah.
你知道這是什麼嗎?
But you know what this is?
什麼?
What?

Fragrant.
你跟他說這個笑話了!
You used that pun on him!
他們的廚藝跟笑話一樣糟糕
Their food and their jokes are bad.
我的名字是隱藏痛苦的爺爺
My name is hide the pain Harold.
看好看好,Edward 你喂我吃
Observe, observe. Edward, feed me one.
他今晚肯定不只吃這一顆蛋
Oh man, this is not the only balls he’s eating tonight, right?
Sheldon,準備好了嗎?
Sheldon, ready?
天啊!
Oh my god!
等等…
Wait…
怎麼了?太好吃了嗎?
What is it? Is it too good?
好吃得難以置信嗎?
Is it too good to be true?
我的天!
Oh my god!
好吃吧?
It’s good, right?
他看起來像拉肚子
Looks like he had a diarrhea, bro!
超好吃的
It’s actually really good.
世界上最好吃的食物!
This is the best thing in the world!
好像要加點水啊
This needs a bit of water, you know?
為什麼?
Why?
現在有點太辣了
Because it’s a bit too spicy right now.
我看到他們的表現後一點也不擔心
I’m actually not worried at all after I see this.
我也完全沒擔心過你們
Yeah, but I’m actually not worried about you guys either.
回得真妙
Oh, that was a good comeback!
你不可以讓他們這麼放肆地吐槽我,我們是隊友啊
You can’t let them roast me like that, bro. We’re a team.
你們蠢爆了!
Guys, you guys suck. You guys suck!
再說一遍?
One more time?
你們蠢爆了!
You guys suck!
好的我先把它放在這
Alright, so I’m gonna put it here for a little bit,
好讓味道慢慢醞釀出來
so it can simmer so the flavour will be even more delicious.
評審就會更喜歡了
And the judge will like it even more, right?
來看看他們怎麼讓人失望
Alright, let see them face submediocrity.
讓人失望!這有熟透了嗎?
Oh my…mediocre. Is this even cooked?
好像沒熟透啊
Wait, it’s not that cooked.
我知道一個秘密
I know the secret.
什麼秘密
What secret?
我們會在那裏再炒一炒
Is that we’re gonna fry it again on that.
是雙炒技巧
It’s a double fry.
他在吃沙門氏菌雞肉!
He’s eating salmonella chicken!
你知道食物中毒可大可小的吧?
You know food poisoning is a very serious issue, right?
他只是在嚇唬你
Oh my god, he’s just trying to scare you.
不要聽他的
Don’t listen to him.
他吐出來了!
He spat it out!
他吐出來了!
He spat it out!
Jimmy,沒有沙門氏菌的!
Jimmy, there’s no salmonella in there!
看看你們這群魯蛇
Watch you losers.
這簡直是一團糟
This is absolutely terrible, man.
你連雞湯的比例也沒有用對
You’re not even using the right proportion of chicken broth stock.
這樣就煮出奶白色的濃湯
This will have a rich colour.
專業——
Professional–
你知道嗎?我們憑感覺去調比例就好
You know what? We’re just gonna wing it on the proportions.
有時候,你得感受感受那過程
Sometimes, you really gotta feel the process.
感受過——對的
Feel the pro– yes.
感受過程
Feel the process.
不關食譜的事,不關——完全不是那麼一回事
It’s not about the instructions, it’s not– none of that.
一切就在於感受過程當中
It’s about feeling the process.
唔!這過程好香啊
Mm! The process smells amazing guys.
你要來聞一聞這過程嗎?
Do you want to smell the process?
他們燒開水也能燒得這麼興奮?
Are they excited for boiling water?
他只是燒開水而已,這麼興奮
He got excited for boiling water.
他們的菜基本上只是把醬放到平底鍋上
Like, the dish they made is legit putting paste on a pan.
難度等級有這麼低
Yeah, difficulty level down here.
你知道李小龍說過什麼嗎?
You know what Bruce Lee said?
我不怕練了一萬種拳法的人
I fear not the man who has trained a thousand punches one time,
我怕的是同一種拳法練了一萬次的人
but the man who has trained one punch a thousand times.
我告訴你,簡單就成功
I’m just saying simple is effective.
Edward,沒有人明白你在說什麼
Edward, no one gets that. Alright…
Sheldon 老兄!
Sheldon man!
完全沒道理在
It didn’t make any sense.
你真的是最糟糕的豬隊友了
You’re the worst teammate in the world!
好了,先來放一些…
Alright, let’s start putting some of the…
…在辣椒上
…on the pepper first.
我以前從不知道勝利的滋味
I didn’t know what victory tasted like, or smelled like,
現在我聞到了
until I smells it.
放點蒜
Let’s add some garlic.
放點薑
Put in some ginger.
天啊,太香了
Oh my god, it smells so freaking good.
很好很好
Okay, perfect, perfect.
你可以再切一點蒜嗎?
Can you chop up a little bit more garlic?
不不不,那是薑,那是薑!
Nah nah, that’s ginger, that’s ginger!
Jimmy 在廚房裡一點都幫不上忙
Jimmy is not useful in the kitchen.
這是洋蔥,對吧?
Wait, this is onion, right?
等等 Jimmy,你剛剛是問這是不是洋蔥嗎?
Wait Jimmy, did you just ask if this is an onion?
秘密材料就是醬油?
Secret ingredient is soy sauce?
點到即止
Very lightly.
Edward.
什麼?
What?
Edward,很香耶
Edward, that smells pretty good.
加點顏色
With some colour.
加點酒
Some cooking wine.
使勁倒!
Add that shit, add that bitch.
然後拌一拌
Then I stir it together.
好像還真的不錯啊,Edward
That’s actually pretty good, Edward.
你不要再誇他們
Stop cheering them on, man.
我沒有
No, I’m not!
倒上這完美的雞湯,看著點
And then perfect chicken broth a little bit, watch out.
完美!
Ooh, perfect!
適量的雞湯可以…
An appropriate amount of chicken broth would…
帶出雞肉的鮮味
pull that chicken flavour out a little more.
超棒的!
Ohhh, it’s so fire!
真的超棒的
It’s actually so fire.
很棒吧?
It’s fire, right?
我們要慢火煨一會
Bro, we want to do a low simmer on this, right?
不能過火了
We don’t want to overdo it.
一切就是取決於完美的平衡
It’s all about balance, bro. All about balance.
你真的要端出含沙門氏菌的菜嗎?
Are you actually gonna serve them salmonella?
還在開沙門氏菌的玩笑啊
How the salmonella jokes come.
你就只有沙門氏菌一個笑話了,對不對?
Salmonella is the only joke that you got now, eh?
我從來沒有做雞做得這麼情緒澎湃過
I’ve never been so emotional while making chicken,
但這雞是我人生做過最——
but this has gotta be some of the best chicken I’ve–
等一下,先別試吃,我再加點醬油
Wait wait wait, don’t try it, let me add some more sauce.
來,你們來聞一下
Here, you guys can smell it.
令人作嘔
This is sickening!
好吃吧?
It’s good, right?
Jimmy 想說「其實並不好吃」
Jimmy’s like, “it’s not that good actually.”
我懂我懂,我們離成功不遠了
I know man, it’s okay, we’re gonna make it.
我們離成功不遠了
We’re gonna make it, dude.
超好吃!
It tastes so good!
超好吃!
It tastes so good!
先讓我煮完
Wait, let me finish.
你聞,你來聞
Smell it, just smell it.
天啊,聞起來…
Oh my god, it smells like…
好香啊,Sheldon 我們來抱一個
It’s so good, Sheldon give me a hug, man.
我懂,太香了
I know, it’s so good!
我們要把 Sheldon 救活,因為實在太美好了
We have to resurrect Sheldon, because it was just so good.
你這是笑臉嗎?
Is that a smiley face, bro?
是的
Yeah, it is.
你以為擺盤可以令味道更好吃嗎?
You think making it look better will make it taste better?
那現在兩隊的菜都已經準備好了
Alright, so now we’ve finished our dishes,
特別嘉賓 Michelle 也來到現場了
and we have our special guest, Michelle,
她其實是我的瑞士女朋友
who’s actually my girlfriend from Switzerland.
她沒吃過——
And she hasn’t had–
宣布戀情
Girlfriend reveal.
她沒吃過地道的中國菜
She hasn’t had any authentic Chinese food.
Michelle 將試吃這兩道菜
So Michelle’s gonna eat a bit from each dish,
然後選出她喜歡的那一道
and she’s gonna determine which one she likes better.
老實說兩道都令我有點害怕
Honestly, I’m kinda scared of both.
為什麼?
What, why?
因為會辣嗎?
Cos it’s spicy, right?
這盤盯著我看,讓我毛骨悚然
This is like creepy, looking at me like…
但這盤辣椒很多!
But also so many chillies!
好吃,你們怎麼煮的?
That’s good, how did you do that? That’s…
「我們怎麼煮的?」
“How did we do that?”
我也不知道!我們創造奇蹟了!
I don’t know! We just created magic!
來抱一個!
Bring it in, bro. Bring it in.
我還以為會很辣,所以這…
I really expected it to be much spicier, so this is…
完美
Perfect.
這個辣度很加分
This is a huge plus for me.
這很辣
That’s spicy.
我們早該預料到的,Sheldon
We should have known, Sheldon.
對,你們早該預料到
Yeah, you should have known.
我們早該預料到
We should have known.
不過醬料非常好吃
But actually the sauce is very good.
喔!「非常」!
Ohhh, “very”!
最關鍵的問題是
Now the final question is,
如果你要選一道來吃
If you were to pick one dish to eat,
你會選哪一道?
which dish would it be?
其實還蠻容易選的
It’s actually pretty easy, so…
考慮清楚…
Think about…
哪一道?
What is it?
那道
That one.
Jimmy.
其實我們不應該覺得驚訝才對
The thing is that we shouldn’t even be shocked right now.
你把你的男朋友弄哭了
You have made your boyfriend cry.
你男朋友在哭
Your boyfriend is crying right now.
你們辛苦了
Guys guys, good game, good game.
握個手
Handshake, man.
你男朋友在哭啊,Michelle
Your boyfriend is crying right now, Michelle.
沒事沒事
Aw, it’s okay.
謝謝大家收看今天的影片!
Thank you guys for watching today’s video!
一如以往,記得按讚
And like always, make sure to smash that like button,
留言告訴我們你們對這支影片的看法
and comment down below what you guys thought of today’s video,
還有你想看到的影片內容
and what you would like to see in future videos.
記得訂閱我們
And if you haven’t yet, hit the subscribe button,
按下通知鈴鐺
and notification bell.
否則你一輩子都沒機會嘗試這盤世上最好吃的
Otherwise, you’ll never be able to try the most delicious
咖喱魚蛋
curry fishballs ever.
不是吧?
Oh come on!
這道贏了
This is the winner,
你們還在吹捧自己的菜?
and you guys are still boosting your product, bro?
先這樣,再見!
Until next time guys, goodbye!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *